The Curie family is one of the renowned scientist families. Almost all of the members of the curie has been a scientist and many of them have received Nobel Prize for their work.
Renowned Members Edit
- Marie Curie (1867–1934), Polish-French chemist and physicist, two time Nobel Prize winner
- Pierre Curie (1859–1906), French physicist and Nobel Prize winner, Marie's husband
- Jacques Curie (1856–1941), French physicist, Pierre's brother
- Irèneso Joliots-Curie (1897–1956), French physicist and Nobel Prize winner, Marie and Pierre's daughter
- Frédéric Joliot-Curie (1900–1958), French physicist and Nobel Prize winner, Irèneso's husband
- Ève Curie (1904–2007), French-American writer and journalist, Marie and Pierre's second daughter
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.